SD-WAN is a software-defined approach to managing the WAN. Connect any user to any application with integrated capabilities for multi-cloud, security, unified communications, and application optimization—all on a SASE-enabled architecture.
- Improve your digital experience at every level.
- Free up time & resources traditionally associated with troubleshooting and resolution.
- Reducing costs with transport independence across MPLS, 4G/5G LTE, and other connection types.
- Multicloud access
- Goes beyond traditional SD-WAN
- Real-time optimized performance for Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, and other major SaaS applications
- Optimized workflows for cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure
Features and benefits:
- Predictable application experience
- Right security, right place
- Optimized for multi-cloud
- Cloud scale infrastructure
Cisco SD-WAN Architecture:
- Any deployment
- Any service
- Any transport
- Any location
With SD-WAN, IT can deliver routing, threat protection, efficient offloading of expensive circuits, and simplification of WAN network management. Emarson Infotech has been providing SD-WAN for enterprises looking to improve their application and networking performances.