ThousandEyes gives a 360-degree perspective on your new hybrid digital ecosystem—across cloud, SaaS, and the Internet-by consolidating Internet and WAN visibility, browser synthetics, end-client observing, and Internet Insights.
Cisco ThousandEyes internet and cloud intelligence
Campus connectivity – Help ensure the reachability and availability of campus-critical SaaS, internally hosted apps, and cloud-based services over any network.
Modern WAN – Successfully plan, roll out, and operate SD-WAN and cloud-based edge services, mitigating risks of internet exposure.
Application experience – Monitor and validate the usability and performance of web applications, including SaaS and internally hosted apps to help ensure flawless digital experiences.
Actionable insights across any network and app
- End-to-end network path and metrics across any network
- Identify issues down to the service provider, location, and interfaces
- Quickly isolate issues to application, network, or other services
- Understand the performance of user interactions with applications
- Correlate network and app issues with internet routing, internal network devices, and global outage events
ThousandEyes monitors the entire IT network infrastructure and provides a very detailed view of the whole system. Emarson Infotech is the leader in IT Security, IT networking, datacentre, and cloud solutions. With Cisco ThousandEyes, We will add more reoccurring software and service revenues to its bottom line.