There’s one solution that can help you tackle your immediate challenges and prepare for the future: Cisco DNA Center. See how intent-based networking puts you on the path toward a Multi-domain architecture.
Optimize the user experience – Welcome to faster troubleshooting, minimized downtime, and a better experience for your users.
- Improve the user experience with a single dashboard and granular views network-wide.
- Understand what was happening when an issue occurred with a timeline view of device or client performance.
- Stay in the know with a quick overview of the health of every network device and client on the network, wired or wireless.
Embed security everywhere – Instantly detect day – zero malware and find threats even in encrypted traffic.
- Get ahead of threats with continuous monitoring and compliance
- Detect advanced persistent threats with network security analytics that uses multi-layered machine learning.
- Ensure comprehensive visibility and trusted access everywhere on your network with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and Cisco Stealthwatch.
Automate device provisioning – Say goodbye to manual device configuration and save time, money, and headaches.
- Deploy new devices in minutes, without onsite support visits.
- Automate adds, changes, policy provisioning, and upgrades.
Simply operations – what used to take days can now be done in minutes.
- Deploy new capabilities and address Product Security Incident Response Teams (PSIRTs) faster than ever before.
- Get software image management for consistency and better network performance.
- Use pre – and post–checks to help prevent adverse effects from software upgrades.
Centralize policy across multiple network domains – Highly secure access is just a few clicks away.
- Define, configure, enforce, and update policies across your campus, WAN, data center, and multi-cloud networks.
- Automate how to connect trusted users and things to trusted applications, while reducing human error.
- Use Cisco DNA Center to take the information collected in a policy and translate it into the network – and device-specific configurations required by the different types, makes, models, operating systems, roles, and resource constraints of your network devices.
- Create virtual networks, access control policies, traffic policies, and application policies.
These benefits are only the beginning of what the advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities in the Cisco DNA Center can do like the command center of your intent-based network. Get more info about Cisco DNA Center? Contact Emarson Infotech to get knowledge from experts.