A ‘computer network’ can be defined as a myriad of different interconnections that allow for multiple sharing options. Different workstations are connected to each other. Normal business operations are vitally dependent on the communication of data between computers.
The concept of networking, since its first inception in the late 1950s to present day, continues to evolve at an exponential pace. Computer networks are known to support many applications and/or services. They have access to the World Wide Web, hardware, digital media, email, and so on.
Various nuances concerning transmission mediums include size, topology and operations protocols for different types of networks. These may also depend on the different applications they are built to serve.
Networking Empathy: The Secret of Modern Day Networking
With the rise and continued aggressive expansion of Big Data, it becomes very relevant to consider the concept of networking empathy. At the end of the day, business relationships are built on the connections we all feel with one another. It is very vital that computers in a network also feel a form of ‘empathy’ to one another. The latest research is being conducted on how to nurture and expand networking empathy. This involves more than just showing up at the right place at the right time. It involves a sense of responsibility, while at the same time taking into consideration the obligations of networking.
Applications in Real-Time
The applications of networking contain more diversity than you can shake a stick at. These include but are not limited to emails, TELNET (terminal emulation), data management, FTP (File Transfer Protocols), Chatting and social media, groupware, and so on.
Advantages at Large
- Cloud Abstraction: Showing only the most Need-to-Know details on the cloud
- Granular Security: Centralized security is the need of the day
- Asset Usage: A comprehensive networking tool can facilitate optimum usage of multiple devices
- Virtualization: This enables a no-holds-barred approach in which the application can be accessed from anywhere, anytime
- CMS (Content Management Services): In a world where property rights violations and lawsuits are becoming the norm, there is a need being felt to manage and control the integrity of content
At the end of the business day, it’s all about what works. In a world which has been taken hostage by Big Data complexities, the networking solutions ‘pill’ has worked miracles!